Hassle Free Jackson Hole Property Management
Rendezvous Mountain Rentals manages over 100 individual properties between Teton Village and the Aspens in Jackson Hole. Our location on the West Bank, as well as our team of 35 passionate professionals, allows us to provide exceptional service to both homeowners and guests. Our team works exclusively in short-term vacation rentals and has only one focus: hassle-free property management.
Rendezvous Mountain Rentals has expert insight into the West Bank of Jackson Hole rental market. Whether you are considering investing in a vacation rental or already own a property in the area, our homeowner representatives would be happy to discuss your requirements and consult with you on potential rental income. We also coordinate with industry consultants to support our knowledge regarding daily rates and packaging amenities and services with our properties in order to further maximize revenue for our owners.
Rendezvous Mountain Rentals & Property Management opened its doors for business in October of 1997. Since our inception, we’ve operated with two primary goals in mind: provide each guest with an unbeatable rental experience and maximize rental income for property owners. For the last 20 years we have been successful in meeting those goals. An exceptional guest retention rate is a testament to that, as are longstanding relationships with homeowners, some of whom have been with us for 15-20 years. We credit our success to maintaining a clear focus on the business of short term vacation rentals in The Aspens, Teton Village and Teton Pines, sustaining an experienced and professional staff and providing prompt service with great results.
Rendezvous Mountain Rentals is not involved in the sale of real estate and has only one focus – Hassle Free Property Management. Have a look at the projection and let us know what you think! We look forward to working with you and answering any questions you may have.
- Hassle Free Ownership. When you partner with Rendezvous Mountain Rentals we do the heavy lifting for you. RMR covers all aspects of the rental process from marketing to maintenance and works closely with owners to customize our services and supports to make the process of renting your property as easy and seamless as possible.
- Exclusive Location/Focus on West Bank. RMR manages properties located exclusively on The West Bank of Jackson Hole in three locations: Teton Village, The Aspens, and Teton Pines. Our newly renovated office is located on the Moose-Wilson Road making it a convenient location for guests to check-in or just stop by. The central location of our office also ensures that housekeeping and maintenance staff are never far away.
- Experienced On-Site Staff. RMR employs over 35 staff members. This includes a skilled, full-time maintenance staff as well as large and dedicated full-time housekeeping staff. Most of our employees have been with RMR for over a decade and collectively our team has an unmatched level of experience when it comes to property management in Jackson Hole.
- Dedicated On-Site Owner/General Manager. RMR is owner-operated, providing easy access for property owners who may have questions and/or concerns regarding their property
- 24/7 Availability of Staff for Guests and Owners. Our offices are open 7 days a week. We also have staff available for after hour support to manage all guest and property owner needs.
- Concierge and Packaging Options. RMR is partnered with Key Concierge, a fully staffed and functional concierge service. Their services include grocery delivery, flower delivery and arrangement, spa reservations, discounted lift tickets, transportation services and much more.
- Platinum Members of JH Air Airline Guarantee Program. RMR invested in JH Air to not only support guaranteed, uninterrupted flights in and out of Jackson Hole, but to allow RMR to sell discounted lift tickets and golf.
Property owners participating in our rental program appreciate our attention to detail when it comes to managing their property. From maintenance to marketing, our services are positioned to maximize homeowners’ rental income. Our management fee is used to cover the following services*:
Rendezvous Mountain Rentals has a large West Bank office (located on the Moose-Wilson Road), facilitating convenient guest check-in. Our front desk receptionists and reservation staff provide friendly support to guests around the clock. From inquiries on local recreation to specific property-related questions, our vacation industry experts go above and beyond in support of guest happiness.
We delight our guests with growing concierge and packaging options, including: grocery services, flower delivery, massage, transportation services, etc. We are building a wide range of community partnerships with local businesses to benefit our guests and owners.
Rendezvous Mountain Rentals also participates in the JH Airline guarantee program, which allows us to sell discounted lift tickets to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort to our guests.
Rendezvous Mountain Rentals provides owner statements monthly, with options for direct deposit. We also know it can be hard to pay bills from out of town, so we offer bill-paying services, from utilities to cable, to make ownership hassle-free.
Maintenance & Housekeeping
Rendezvous Mountain Rentals has a full-time maintenance and housekeeping staff providing 24/7 support to our properties. In addition, we have long-established relationships with local vendors, such as Option One Plumbing and JH Appliance, so every emergency situation is covered immediately.
Between rentals, our housekeeping staff covers every element of cleaning the property and coordinates linen rentals. Due to the size of our housekeeping staff, we can also provide daily maid services upon request.
Marketing is critical for Rendezvous Mountain Rentals to reach new clients as well as engage with and inform former guests. It is one of the most important ways we communicate with our guests and entice future business. We understand that an online presence is imperative in the digital world we live in, and because of this, we launched a new website in October 2017. The new site, which integrates with our internal property management system, is fully optimized to provide a top-of-the-line user experience to our guests. The website ranks competitively in search results, meaning that people looking for vacation rentals in Jackson Hole find our properties first.
While we encourage guests to book directly through our site for the best experience, we also list all of our properties on online travel agency websites (such as Airbnb), as well as some local Jackson Hole travel sites. Listing the properties on multiple websites maximizes your property’s visibility and, therefore, rental income.
We advertise our properties and specials through email marketing, social media, and blogging. Connecting with guests online helps us provide comprehensive and convenient support that they can access in their own way on their own time. This has shown to be an extremely effective form of communication with the benefits far outweighing the costs. Leveraging social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) allows us to increase our online reach. Our blog, which is consistently updated, drives a considerable number of potential guests to our website. As we grow these marketing programs, we learn more about our visitors and use this information to further improve guest experience.
We welcome both existing and prospective homeowners to stop in and chat with one of our property managers about your vacation rental management needs.
You may also contact Jennifer Kilgrow directly with any questions or to learn more about our services at 888.739.2565 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Including, but not limited to, these services.