We look forward to hosting you on your trip to Jackson Hole! Below is some general informaton that will help prepare you for your trip. If you have any additional questions please reach out to a member of our team at . More information is available by calling our office at (307) 739-9050, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests will receive additional information on the area and individual properties prior to arrival.
We provide you with all the basic with the comforts you would find in your own home. Each of the properties we offer are individually owned, so they are uniquely furnished and decorated. All of our accommodations will have fresh linens, including bath and kitchen towels, and housekeeping services may be scheduled for an additional fee. Our linens are professionally laundered and can be refreshed if housekeeping services are scheduled.
If you are cooking for a family or group, you will find the kitchen is amply supplied with basic cooking tools, along with dinner and glassware. If you are looking for something specific in the property, please ask our staff prior to your arrival, and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Rendezvous Mountain rental properties are supplied with these basic items:
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Television (Cable service is not guaranteed)
- Hair dryers –one per bathroom
- Basic bath toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, bath gel, hand soap, toilet paper, Kleenex)
- Ironing Board and Iron
- Box Fan and Humidifiers – one per bedroom
- Alarm Clock – one per bedroom
- Kitchens all include dishwasher, stove, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, toaster & regular coffee makers with filters. (some properties may have additional Keurig machines)
- Trash bags, dishwashing liquid and dishwasher soap, paper towels
- Washer/Dryer* with laundry soap for one - two loads (*some exceptions)
Rental Properties may be subject to parking rules and regulations. Please note that these policies are enforced by local government agencies or the properties Homeowners Association and are outside of RMR’s control. Please review specific information for each Rental Property to confirm parking rules. Many Teton Village condominium units are restricted to one parking space, with no convenient options for overflow parking. Feel free to contact our office for questions or more information.
Please note that air conditioning is still an uncommon amenity in the Jackson Hole Valley and across the mountain west. Due to our elevation and climate, daily temperature are typically in the high 70s or low 80s during the hottest part of the summer. On average only five days per year reach 90 degrees or hotter. Once the sun starts to set, temperatures cool rapidly with the nightly average low even in July being 41 degrees. Daily and nighttime averages are below:
May June July August September October
Average Daily High 63 F 72 F 82 F 80 F 71 F 58 F
Average Nightly Low 31 F 37 F 41 F 39 F 31 F 24 F
While daily highs and average lows can vary, we find that there are very few nights a year where air conditioning is necessary. We recommend the following procedures we call “Mountain Air Conditioning” to help keep your units cool:
- We keep windows and blinds closed before your arrival to help keep your unit cool
- The evenings in Jackson are almost always cool and comfortable, this is a good time to open the windows and let the cooler air in.
- In the morning, close windows and draw blinds that will receive direct sunlight
- 4pm is usually the hottest part of the day. If you arrive and your unit is a little warm, don’t worry, it will cool down.
- There is a fan located in every bedroom to help circulate air.
- This will help keep the cool air inside prevent hot air from circulating through the unit freely.
If air conditioning is a requirement for you, please reach out and a member of our team would be happy to assist you in finding the right unit. Please note our portfolio has around 15 units with air conditioning.
Please do not ship items directly to your unit. Please address items to the name the reservatoin was booked under and send them to:
Guest Name, 3610 N Moose Wilson Road, Wilson WY 83014
Rendezvous Mountain Rentals will accept items shipped to our office and notify you when they arrive. Packages can be picked up daily from 9am-5pm. Delivery to the unit is available for a fee. Rendezvous Mountain Rentals is not responsible for lost or stolen goods.