07/17/2020 - 12:00pm to 07/26/2020 - 12:00pmGet Directions
The Teton County Fair was founded over 60 years ago and takes places at the Fairgrounds in Jackson Hole annually. The can't-miss festival includes a carnival, concerts, the rodeo, livestock shows and auctions, contests, over 50 vendors, and more!
Celebrate the 64th Annual Teton County Fair July 17-26, 2020!
- The majority of Fair events kickoff on Wednesday July 22nd with the Fair Kickoff Concert (headliners for 2020 TBA) on the Grassy Arena! Enjoy a locally-brewed, ice cold beer while you munch on some delicious ethnic foods served up by a food truck nearest you!
- Join us on Thursday July 23rd for Pig Wrestling - always a local favorite to compete in and spectate! Be sure to bring/wear your rain coat in case you catch some mud back splash!
- Get your Ninja Warrior on Friday July 24th as you cheer on local athletes as they make their way through obstacle course, fighting for the fastest time! Who doesn't love a good rodeo?
- Saturday July 25th showcases local and regional cowboys & cowgirls who compete in timed-events and rough stock events to win prize money and belt buckles!
- The Fair comes to an end on Sunday July 26th with the Figure 8 Races; be sure to buy tickets online starting July 1st because this event sells out every year!
- Other Fair events include: Open Class Horse show events; Creative Exhibits at the Fair Building; exceptional carnival rides, food and games at the midway; various contests, entertainment and a beer garden under the Big Top Tent; 4-H livestock displays, shows and don't forget about the sale on Friday Night!