During your vacation in Jackson Hole, we strive to provide you with the comforts you would find in your own home. Each of the properties we offer are individually owned, so they are uniquely furnished and decorated. All of our accommodations will have fresh linens, including bath and kitchen towels. Our linens are professionally laundered, and can be refreshed mid–stay if booking seven nights or more. For stays less than seven nights, housekeeping services can be scheduled for an additional fee prior to arrival.
If you are cooking for a family or group, you will find the kitchen is amply supplied with basic cooking tools, along with dinner and glassware. If you are looking for something specific in the property, please ask our staff prior to your arrival, and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Rendezvous Mountain rental properties are supplied with these basic items:
- Landline telephone for free local calls
- Hair dryers –one per bathroom
- Basic bath toiletries (shampoo, soap, toilet paper, Kleenex)
- Ironing Board and Iron
- Box Fan – one per bedroom
- Alarm Clock – one per bedroom
- Kitchens all include dishwasher, stove, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, toaster & coffee pot
- Trash bags, dishwashing liquid and dishwasher soap
- Washer/Dryer* with laundry soap for two loads (*some exceptions)
- Internet/ WiFi
All accommodations have free parking for at least one vehicle. Most of our larger properties can accommodate two vehicles, but if you have more than that, it is best to let us know in advance, as we cannot always guarantee additional parking space at a property. There is nearby overflow parking available, and we can direct you based on your situation. Please let us know if you have more than two vehicle. For our guests that have campers, trailers or motorcycles, regardless of size, please contact the parking office in Teton Village. The phone number for the parking office is (307) 739-2725. They can make arrangements for you to park these vehicles in the outer parking lot. This is the only place they will allow the parking of trailers and campers in Teton Village, and there is usually a fee involved. We occasionally allow guests use our office parking area for miscellaneous items like boats, motorcycles and snowmobile trailers. Please inquire in advance of your arrival if you have special parking needs.
Our cool mountain air does not typically require the need for air conditioning. Most properties in Jackson Hole do not have air conditioning for this reason; however, there are a handful of days in the summer when the heat rises. Here are some ways to keep the property cool during the warmer summer days:
– To help keep a property cool prior to arrival, we keep the blinds closed.
– Closing the windows in the morning can help keep things cool all day.
– We suggest you keep your window coverings closed while you are out during the day to assist in creating a cooler place to return to in the evening.
– The evenings in Jackson are almost always cool and comfortable, this is a good time to open the windows and let the cooler air in.